Make your every summer, pleasant and peaceful. Welcome to PATTHER PPANCHALI, a unique architectural living concept located at Boral that defy the uncontrollable soaring temperature.
Planned by our intellectual guild at Team Taurus, here we are making use of Robert Venturi Effect, wherein several light wells with a narrowing diameter run through the building from the terrace to the bottom, allowing air to flow through them using capillary action. With this, owing to the narrowing mouth, the air passes by it and gathers speed. The result, reduction in the temperature of the walls and the room temperature gets placid.
Undoubtedly, the rooms at the PATTHER PPANCHALI not just come with splendid views but also with natural air conditioner throughout the year.
- 2 & 3 BHK spacious apartments
- No. of Blocks: 5, G+4 Elevation
- Apartments ranging between 1024 sq. ft. and 1419 sq. ft.
- Landscaped Garden
- Play School
- Community Hall
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Play Area
- Indoor Games Arena
- Mini Library
- Departmental Store
- Doors Frame - Malaysian Sal Door Frames Main Door - Wood Finish Flush Door
- Anodized Aluminium Window Frame
- Vitrified tiles flooring
- Dado of 6 ft. height
- Plaster of Paris Finish for the Interior
- Toilets with non-skid ceramic tiles
- CP fittings of standard make
- Black CUDAPPAH in kitchen
- 2/3 elevators in each block
- Shutter - Enamel finish ISI marked flush doors
- Fire resistant wires
- Cable Points provided as per convenience
- RCC foundation with RCC framed Super Structure
- Water based paint for the exteriors
- Sewage treatment plant
- One elevator in every block: Standard Make
- 24 hours Water Supply